Thursday, December 28, 2006

Passion 2007

Divine appointments come in many forms. My prayer over the past few months has been that God allows me to serve Him better. This past Sunday, our pastor asked us as a congregation to commit ourselves to whatever we believed God needed us to do. My committment---unspoken, though it was---was to read and study from His word more. But what else can I do to serve Him better? A divine appointment just walked out of my room. My friend/mentor/church worshipper leader/lanlord/etc., just informed me that there was room for me to go to Atlanta for the Passion Conference. I was speechless. I think he thought I really had to give it some thought, when in reality, I was pondering what God had planned for me via this appointment. God wants me at this conference. I know it. "Yes, Lord!"

1 comment:

Elaniom said...

Congrats Rob!! I'm sure there is a great deal of satisfaction in finally hearing from HIM!! I am still waiting, unfortunately, but that is a discussion to be held in private!!!